Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideas on what to do to loose a small belly with little time.

Ronin_The_Dark

Hello this is my first post so please be gentile :)

Then..
When I was in high school I played sports all the time and was in preaty good shape for a smallish body type. I was about 155 pounds, looked good had a decent looking stomach and pecks etc.

Now..
Now im 29 years old I have a family and work 8 hours a day as a Computer Systems Engineer, So im infront of computers sitting on my butt all day long. my weight is now 168lbs I have a small overhang stomach and love handles. that I have need to get rid of ..nothing that is noticable like a beer gut but I think I need to loose 5 or so pounds in my gutt. its the only place I have fat. I dont Drink Alcohol or smoke. I do drink sodas like pepsi and coke.. mabye I should switch to the diet versions or just drink water only?

I play racketball 3 times a week for 1 hour and get a good sweat up. I have done this for 3 weeks now and do not notice a difference at all in my stomach. mabye this is not enough. I know that diet plays alot in how you look and feel and since im always on the road in front of someone elses computer I tend to eat fast food 2-3 times a week.. I have decided as of today to cut this out of my routine, But I have a huge appetite I love to eat.

now for my questions

1.what supliments can I buy to help suppress my appetite and speed my metobilism up.

2. diet.. what besides fast food, should I stay away from. and on the other had what should I eat. If some one has a 2-3 week diet plan that I can follow to help out on my quest to feel better and get rid of my love handles I would greatly apprecaite it.

3. Work outs. I dont have a lot of time mabye a hour or two a day. 2 hours a day would be pushing it .. I would like to keep playing racquetball 3 times a week. I would like to lift weights but not to gain major muscle mass but to cut up a bit and get to feeling athletic again.

If anyone can help me out with a routine, suppliments, and diet suggestions I would be thankful..

SO I think I need a better diet and to speed up my metabolism like when I was in highschool. ( if that is even possible)

once again Im a newbie to working out I have always played sports and such to stay in shape with I was younger and I had a fast metabolism so any help would be great.

It's easy for me to be gentile, I'm a Unitarian (smile!)

Anyway:
Do a search here about diets, etc.
But, in a short form:

Drink water--sodas make you bloat.
Cut out dairy and lower your carb intake to say, around 50 grams a day.

If you eat every 3-4 hours of clean food ( do a search for ideas), with about 10-12 cals. per pound, your metabolism will reset itself and work faster. (Be patient, it takes a about a month to do this)

Practice when driving, sitting, etc. pushing your navel to your spine and contracting your abs.

Ditch the fast food, eat clean. Racquet ball is great, walking is great, weights are awesome.
Good luck.

Top Bottom