Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideal training length

arizona66

What do you recommend for workout duration. I dont want to waste time but feel I get through a good workout on 30-40 mins. IS that enough time?

i've had a lot of clients come to me unhappy with their results so i have lessened their workout times and they've improved quickly

there is no reason for a weight trainer to lift a long time. these guys who claim they workout for 3 hours are full of shit. they probably spend most of the time talking to girls or playing with their phone. i once watched a couple dudes have a 30 minute conversation right in the middle of the gym lol.. i did my entire workout while they blabbed

What do you recommend for workout duration. I dont want to waste time but feel I get through a good workout on 30-40 mins. IS that enough time?

I usuually keep my weight training under an hour. Some days like legs I will go over some. I train with intensity so I typically dont have anything left after 60 minutes.

30-40 minutes is pretty short man. Even if you are a high intensity trainer, I don't see how you can properly train a muscle group in under 45 minutes.

I think 60-75 minutes per session is best

Top Bottom