Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I would need some help..

Yehw

Hello!

Last week I was out and had some drinks, I got drunk and also today I was out and had like 2 shots and 2-3ciders not as much as last week. But before that I didnt drink for about 7 months and Im not planning to do so anymore. Did I screw up my training? Started 2days ago also with LR3 for 4weeks. Am I screwd?`How much harm did I make..

Hello!

Last week I was out and had some drinks, I got drunk and also today I was out and had like 2 shots and 2-3ciders not as much as last week. But before that I didnt drink for about 7 months and Im not planning to do so anymore. Did I screw up my training? Started 2days ago also with LR3 for 4weeks. Am I screwd?`How much harm did I make..

Drink plenty of water and have some fruit always used to hell me when I drank.. but honestly it shouldn't do any harm except your your training sessions mightn't be as intense.. after a session you will be fine

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

bonacris: Thanks for your quick answer.

I also want to point that when I woke up I didnt feel dizzy or anything. I feel like every other day and ready to the hit gym soon. What Im scared of is if my muscles will break down, if I dont get any gains until all the alcohol is removed from my body. Should I go train, will it help? Should I stop my cycle as I took 2 hits only and start in few days instead? Thanks alot!

bonacris: Thanks for your quick answer.

I also want to point that when I woke up I didnt feel dizzy or anything. I feel like every other day and ready to the hit gym soon. What Im scared of is if my muscles will break down, if I dont get any gains until all the alcohol is removed from my body. Should I go train, will it help? Should I stop my cycle as I took 2 hits only and start in few days instead? Thanks alot!

Keep going with the cycle. Your training might be shit today bit even going an sweating some of the toxins out will make you feel better.. your over thinking it.. try not make a habit of drinking especially on cycle but you will be fine once this.session is over with.

Are you taking an oral on cycle and have you got liver support?

Keep going with the cycle. Your training might be shit today bit even going an sweating some of the toxins out will make you feel better.. your over thinking it.. try not make a habit of drinking especially on cycle but you will be fine once this.session is over with.

Are you taking an oral on cycle and have you got liver support?

How long is a seasson? Well Im going to do some cardio 40mins and lightweight shoulders so I get a good workout day anyway. But my main problem is I want to know if I did so big harm to my muscles, please be honest. Not orals as I heard its the worst thing to mix alcohol with, its injection. Delts injection. Thanks once again for your help!

No major harm man.. just do a normal session.. nothing should change it.. your muscles will be grand.. you might feel a little bit weaker but it won't do any damage if its a once off.. just don't make a habit of it

No major harm man.. just do a normal session.. nothing should change it.. your muscles will be grand.. you might feel a little bit weaker but it won't do any damage if its a once off.. just don't make a habit of it

Thank you so much. Because a guy supposed to be personal trainer told me I just screwed up 2 weeks of training so I was depressed after this. This is definitly nothing I do everyday and I aint gonna do it again. Thank you once again m8, really helped me out!

Thank you so much. Because a guy supposed to be personal trainer told me I just screwed up 2 weeks of training so I was depressed after this. This is definitly nothing I do everyday and I aint gonna do it again. Thank you once again m8, really helped me out!

Not at all man.. if your diet is still good and your drinking plenty of water it will make little difference to your training except for maybe one day

Top Bottom