Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to be ripped

Not interested in using PED’s
I want to get ripped like i see in those magazines
What are the workouts that i can use to get that way
Does it take doing 1 hour of abs everyday lol or is there some other thing to do

Diet, Diet, Diet = 80% of what you need.

Through very strict diet and exercise routines you can get to the point that you will see your abs and all your muscles. I did it once when I dropped from 180 lbs to 145 lbs. My coach told me I only need to loose another 10 lbs to be stage ready for a "Natural" body building contest. In my opinion and that of my wife, I looked sick. I had no mass and felt weak. I stopped that process and now attempt to do PEDs in a responsible way.

A little secret the fitness industry doesn't tell people is all those models in the magazines are juicing. I even discovered that a lot of Natty body builders juice during the off season then they stop far enough out that they can pass the drug test.

Sorry for the Debbie downer, but guys have been sold a body image ideal much like women. The big difference is nobody talks about the guys body image as it "looks" healthy even if they are being poked with pins more often than most lab rats!

Not interested in using PED’s
I want to get ripped like i see in those magazines
What are the workouts that i can use to get that way
Does it take doing 1 hour of abs everyday lol or is there some other thing to do

Diet and cardio

Top Bottom