Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to build muscle, what can I do?

run everyday

start doing compound lifts in the gym, google them, or the guys here will reccomend a good compound routine

do some research into muscle building diets, the guys on here im sure will do it for you wen u post ur current diet which probably is horrible

and LASTLY ur gonna have to wait until u hit puberty before u start seeing alot of muscle and lower bodyfat, at 15 ur just starting the process of wats going to be a fun mix of random erections, acne, hair growing everywhere, and muscles coming from everywhere and willing to sacrifice a night with ur mates just to try get a handjob HEHE

i personally HATE handjobs. Blowjobs are so much better; just offer to eat out, it's not that bad :)

anyways, you've come to the right place man. Myself, ExtraMile, TBlock, NBAfan, and a bunch of other guys all came here the same way as you. We were (and still are) teenagers when we found EF, we asked older and more experienced guys for advice on lifting and diet, and we have all come a hell of a long way in our fitness life.

I agree with EM that you should do the 20 rep squat routine. It's a nice way to ease into working out, besides the fact that you're doing 20 squats with no rest. Also bro, if you can do 20 squats in a row, you'll be doing something guys who have been lifting for 10+ years HATE more than anything. Therefore, everything else you do after that won't seem as bad.

Also, take it from a 19 year old who has never focused on diet until recently that it helps TREMENDOUSLY in a routine. I used to get my lifts real high without focusing on my diet, but once i started 4 weeks ago, there was no looking back on the gains i've seen in comparison to the gains i saw when i didn't give 2 shits.

Just keep running my bro, exercise everyday! And i like to recommend use HCGenerate to get beautiful body like the other using it. This is the best product!

Top Bottom