Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to build a bigger chest

KiniRaiko

what's up guys, I started lifting a month ago and so far I'm very happy how everything is coming alone I already see slight pumps on my arms and legs, but my obsession is my chest I was wondering what are top 3 movements to develop a bad ass chest , a chest similar to Tyson Beckford's, my other question is how many days is recovery time for chest muscles after working them out, thanks

Bench press, incline bench, flies. Done with barbell and DB. Except flies can't be done with the bar obviously.
Give a minimum of 48 hours rest. Twice a week should be good especially if you are new to lifting, the gains will be major to start with.
Oh and also dips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

compound lifts bro. all these kids in the gym walking around with bird chests that i see doing curls jacking themselves off in the front of the mirror i want to grab them and throw them on the bench press.

gotta hit the compound lifts. saiyan gave you good advice.

I would simply do bench press, incline, and weighed pushups on your push days. you can also add militaries to help with shoulders and weighed dips to help grow your tri's too .

As a general rule, you don't want to train a muscle again until at least 48 hours have passed to allow it to recover. I find that training a muscle twice per week is the optimal amount to provide as much growth stimulus as possible without over training. Train your chest 2 days per week 3 days apart. Every Monday and Friday. Something like that.

Your bread and butter chest exercises are barbell flat bench press, barbell incline bench press and incline dumbbell flies. At least one of those 3 exercises should be in every chest workout you perform.

Just train chest twice per week and hit all angles. I would recommend focusing on upper and middle pecs first and worry about lower pecs after that. I work out alone so I do a lot of dumbbell work to avoid getting stuck under the bar. Lots of presses and flyes. Just work to failure and make sure you are eating for mass gains.

what's up guys, I started lifting a month ago and so far I'm very happy how everything is coming alone I already see slight pumps on my arms and legs, but my obsession is my chest I was wondering what are top 3 movements to develop a bad ass chest , a chest similar to Tyson Beckford's, my other question is how many days is recovery time for chest muscles after working them out, thanks

Presses and flyes. Thats all you need to do.

I would say 3-4 exercises tops per workout and train chest twice a week. Once focus on top part, the other workout focus on the middle. In a period of few months you should see big difference if you follow through.

Top Bottom