Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to blow up my chest and shoulders. any help for a super hardgainer.

SOME HEAVY PRECISION BOMBARDEMENT FOR CHEST:

Low decline dumbell press (minus 15 deg) 10-8-8 reps
Weighted wide grip dips 10-8-6 reps
low incline flye (20 deg) 10-8-8 reps, follow up last set of 8 reps immediately with dips with bodyweight.
low incline dumbell press (20 deg) 10-8-8 reps
incline benchpress (45-30 deg) 10-8-8 reps

FINAL BURN EXERCISE, choose ONE of the following exercises for 2 sets of 14 reps and extend the set by immediately doing pushups with bodyweight after that

- pec-deck
- cable cross
- pull-over
- flat benchpress

The low dumbell declines pre-exhaust the lower pecs before the raw power dips

the low incline dumbell flyes pre-exhaust the upper chest before the incline dumbell presses. In order to get the most out of flyes really squeeze the pecs for 2-3 seconds in the upward position.

Angles for both incline and decline dumbell presses are kept low in order to maximaze chest recruitment and minimize lat / delt involvement.

Alternate or periodisize this HIGH volume routine with a very basic LOW volume routine given by some of the HIT guys and you should have a winning team

wheres the compounds???? essential for hardgainers man.

chest

flat bench press
incline bench or dumbs
weighted dips
pullovers

your delt routine looks fine, that should be the prescription right there unless your not taking the nutrients and calories you need, then your burning yourself out and all for nothing. Id rather miss a workout than a meal.

absolute hardgainer said:
Jack Diesel:

If you are a super hardgainer then you need to EAT.

And after you EAT you need to EAT some more, and then you should go and EAT, but not before you EAT a lot, after which you should EAT even more...

Ok, I think I got my point across now...

hardgainer (super duper hardgainer)

True, but make sure your eating garbabe just because it's high calorie in nature.

btw: who's that hot little girl (your avatar)? me likes :)

Top Bottom