Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want big quads but not a big ass

C

Cuts

Man I like my quads and hams but my friggin ass is growing too much! The other day my friend told me that I have a booty like a black girl! Is there anyway to maintain my quad and ham size/cut them up while simulataneosly decreasing the size of my big ass? Thanks.

No dude... mine is really friggin big. The thing that sucks is, it's all muscle, but normal people can't understand that... they see a big ass, they assume it's blubber. IT'S GLUTES DAMN IT!!!

if its all muscle, then its really hard decreasing its size, unless you completely stop doing excercises that work out you butt, which is a lot of back excercises and i think you don't wanna stop doing those...

~WizKid :kaioken:

there is this mega volume method for quads which calls for insane amount of reps (sets of 60 reps!) you have to do that three times a week, with a bit of luck your quads will respond to this but not your butt.

Also try replacing ass to heel squads with smith machine front squats (this will enforce erect posture and take out the glutes)

Well if its all muscle than their is nuttin wrong with a ghetto booty (i have one myself), but when you have your pants on, the untrained people sometimes asume its the same weak fat they carry in their pants

i feel for you man, i got a pretty big ass to and everytime squat it gets bigger, i think its mainly genetics.

I have heard and read that it you squat below parrellel alot it gives you a big ass! I definately also think genetics play a role, but if you squat below parrallel that might have something to do with it! Try not squatting below parrallel for a while and see if your legs continue to grow without taking your ass with them!

Top Bottom