Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wacthed a fifty year old bouncer beat the crap out of a guy last night

Nathan

It was all ground fighting too. I was the youngest guy bouncing at the bar last night by about 12 years. There were about 8 of us working or so and I must say, I greatly enjoyed the company of those guys. All of their stories were about tag-teaming cougars, jail, or other such things. That was easily the most entertained I've ever been while being paid. I found myself respecting them far more than I normally do older guys who are doctors or lawyers or mathematicians. People are people after all. Anybody who has figured out what they want from life and aren't afraid to take it are alright by me. I need to go back to school.

I came into this thread really hoping to read a good play-by-play retelling of a young stupid punk get his ass handed to him by a bouncer. Yet you veer off into a tangent about life or some other gay crap. Once I saw where the direction of the post was headed I began to masturbate furiously. You wholeheartedly have disappointed me son.

Oooo look, a quarter.

Nathan said:
It was all ground fighting too. .

Yeah, I just hate it when the grass and the topsoil doesn't get along.

^^^ha get it...cause he said "ground" fighting.

btw, I'm high right now.

slickdadd said:
I came into this thread really hoping to read a good play-by-play retelling of a young stupid punk get his ass handed to him by a bouncer. Yet you veer off into a tangent about life or some other gay crap. Once I saw where the direction of the post was headed I began to masturbate furiously. You wholeheartedly have disappointed me son.

Oooo look, a quarter.

LOL, and so right.

Top Bottom