Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I tried the whole log and write down your workout thing but it's not for me.

scout420

I just don't like writing and logging my workout it took up time, and I just have a better workout when I just go to the gym right after work and just start training fuck the log that shit just slowed me down.Anyone else feel like this I've heard alot of good things about keeping a log and I have nothing against it but who else has tried it and found that there better off without it?

Hey, if it's not for you, it's not for you. No biggee. If you can track your progress in a way that works for you without writing it down, that's great. I wish I could. I have tried, but, it works better for me to track my lifts, weights and progress with Excel.

Glad you found what works for you. That's what it's all about.

Joker

I like recording workouts onto a log. It reminds you what day your next workout is. I can't remember a time not recording a workout.. come to think of it, that would drive me nuts not recording it!:p :p :mad: :mad:

I used to be like you. Never logged a workout at all. About a year later, I realized that my weights never seemed to increase.

I started logging what I was doing and I was able to consistantly increase my weight, if for know other reason than I knew what I had done the last few times, and I could then adjust accordingly.

Now I have to log.

Zen

Top Bottom