Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I trained my butt off and can't lose fat

ooCsjcaai

why is it that I train my butt off at the gym for the past year going in there for 90 minutes a day doing a ton of cardio doing a ton of weight training and I still can't lose body fat no matter what I try. My diet isn't that bad it's not like I'm eating a lot of junk food. Do you think I'm just not genetically gifted or I can lose fat or is it something else

you can do all the cardio you want but you will not out run a bad diet. that is a cliche but it is true

all that cardio you are doing is great for heart health and will make your body stronger. but it does NOT do a thing to burn fat. you are clearly a living example of this

my advice is FASTING, that is the best way to lose fat

try doing morning cardio am on empty stomach and lower your carbs to 0
put yohimflame on hard to lose places

why is it that I train my butt off at the gym for the past year going in there for 90 minutes a day doing a ton of cardio doing a ton of weight training and I still can't lose body fat no matter what I try. My diet isn't that bad it's not like I'm eating a lot of junk food. Do you think I'm just not genetically gifted or I can lose fat or is it something else

So the underlined part is a lie then.

Which means you admit it is a BIT bad and you eat SOME junk food.

You need to pay attention to your diet - no carbs, but meat, good fat, veggies. perhaps intermittent fasting is needed. I also take CARDAZOL - NATURAL booster of FAT loss, cardio,stamina, energy

Because you’re not in a consistent calorie deficit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom