Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i think i just had a vasovagal episode after my workout

die faster

i took my n2kts, ended up bullshitting with a few people before my workout so i took some more. i did my squat workout, feeling really good, started to lose a little energy, drove home feeling like i was going to fall asleep. i layed down on the couch then i got up to go to the bathroom and when i got in the bathroom got very dizzy, my ears started ringing and i couldnt really hear, then i threw up feeling like i was about to pass out.

could this be from low blood pressure? after my last cycle it was high so i cut out salt and processed foods from my diet almost completly except for some bread and cheese. i can't just check it right now i wish i could. i also started a diesel cycle stacked with a little beastdrol yesterday. both of which ive taken before and never had a problem like this.

anyone know what exactly this could be from?

Wow bro.

This could be a blood pressure issue. I'm usually nauseous pwo, but never anything like that. Watch you BP closely.

thanks man im going to make an appointment tomorrow morning.

The development of lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting upon standing caused by low blood pressure is called orthostatic hypotension.

i just read this on a site and its exactly what im getting. i never thought i could have low blood pressure, esp. while taking superdrol and dieselbolan?? maybe i overdid it with cutting out salt?

i guess this can also be symptoms of high blood pressure too? im thinking of just going to the hospital since thats the only way i can get my blood pressure checked right now

a BP monitor can be purchased for as little as $20, a small price to pay for your health.

thanks radar i didnt know that. ill def. look into it. anyway just got home went to the hospital to get checked out. it was a vaso-vagal from low blood pressure from not getting enough sodium

Top Bottom