Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I have a good question here

Carth said:
I think that I'm going to avoid doing abs for a while. Because beleive me...there are abs underneath the little bit of water Im holding around the midsection. It's just that they look big and muscular. Not tight and ripped. wnt2bbeast...who is that in your avatar? Fux? Look at his abs. Mine are like that but a tiny bit bigger and with a tiny bit of water. I don't want that! I want a ripped up, small midsection.

Gotta remember too its art genetics..I thinm im naturally wide in the waist soon im going to get serious about the BF and try to get as shredded as possible but i cant imagine my waist being 29 inches..If i can get to 32 that would be a miracle..lol my thinking is if u can see ur abs your looking good..btw thats justin rys mr new zeland in my avi (biggest delts i have ever seen)

You should concentrate on getting your abs stronger, it will really help you on squats ,etc. Maybe a few sets of high rep crunches here and there with no weight.

To get a smaller waist, lower the bodyfat.

I hit the gym 4 days a week. I've been doing abs each day in a row. Do you think that maybe I should do high rep crunches just once a week or twice? Bodyfat? Nah! I ain't got none. Just a tiny bit of water around the waist.

diet is the key to cut looking defined abs

exercise is the key to building them not seeing them

Their built alright!! Trust me on that one. Diet is good and clean. Always had a problem holding water in the ab region. I'm pretty cut up everywhere else.

Their huge too bro. As a matter of fact, I plan on showing my physique ( full head to toe shots ) in about 4-6 weeks from now. You'll see!

Top Bottom