Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I still have a GUT, whats the BEST and QUICKEST way to get rid of it???>>>...

rluto

Im an 18 year old male and about 2 years ago I weighed about 295 pounds. Today I weigh about 195 pounds and I lift weights as often as I can. I lost the weight by reducing my intake of calories and fat calories and walking a mile to two miles a day. However, even though I have lost about 100 pounds I still have a gut around my front waist and am having trouble getting rid of it. Any tips or suggestions? I have started cutting back again and am trying to walk everyday. PLEASE let me know of any way to get rid of this gut quickly!

12 calories per pound of lean mass
45 min of cardio 5 times per week

The BEST way is NEVER the quickest way. It is also not the easiest way...

B True

fold is right actually - cardio = quickest whcih is not the best long term - weights are

man, I'm in the same boat is you. I lost 100 lbs a couple years ago and I STILL have a gut. I cut my ass off, lost fat, but still it wouldn't go away. it's gotta be mostly loose skin, and the only thing to help that is abdominal surgery.

start focusing on the weights now. increase your LBM so you can make the most of your cardio(more muscle=more fatloss capability). a 100 lb weight loss can come from everywhere muscle and fat so put on a bit of muscle to spool up your efforts. it increases your calories burned as well as will fill in some of that loose skin. it sounds like you could have alot of loose skin obviously around the midsection (it will tighten up a bit over time) continue to lean out while gaining muscle and you'll be fine.

Cap'n Cooke said:

yeah, i tried yohimburn on the area, to little effect. however, it did work well on removing some nipple-area fat.

this sounds like and "androgenic fat pattern" with fat concentrated on the front of the torso and (am guessing) a distended beer belly type fat storage pattern....

it is likely a insulin insensitivity related fat gain (which is why yohimburn had little affect the area is not particularly A2 rich)..

you need to do a much as possible to reduce insulin..

try adding ala or r-ala.. (r-ala is likely a better choice as reduction of plama insulin levels is your main goal)

watch the simple carbs.. especially in combination with fats

increase pottassium intake (high sodium low pottssium is a factor in decreased sensitivity)

will post some more ideas on increasing sensitivity and decreasing plasma insulin later today..

Top Bottom