x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

I still have a GUT, whats the BEST and QUICKEST way to get rid of it???>>>...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I still have a GUT, whats the BEST and QUICKEST way to get rid of it???>>>... within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Im an 18 year old male and about 2 years ago I weighed about 295 pounds. Today I weigh about 195 pounds and I lift weights as often as I can. I lost the weight by reducing my intake of calories and fat calories and walking a mile to two miles a day. However, even though I have lost about 100 pounds I still have a gut around my front waist and am having trouble getting rid of it. Any tips or suggestions? I have started cutting back again and am trying to walk everyday. PLEASE let me know

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

Exclamation I still have a GUT, whats the BEST and QUICKEST way to get rid of it???>>>...

Im an 18 year old male and about 2 years ago I weighed about 295 pounds. Today I weigh about 195 pounds and I lift weights as often as I can. I lost the weight by reducing my intake of calories and fat calories and walking a mile to two miles a day. However, even though I have lost about 100 pounds I still have a gut around my front waist and am having trouble getting rid of it. Any tips or suggestions? I have started cutting back again and am trying to walk everyday. PLEASE let me know of any way to get rid of this gut quickly!

The Shadow
    12 calories per pound of lean mass
    45 min of cardio 5 times per week

Guru
    Like Cornholio said,

Attack the cardio and watch the diet.

Elite Strongman b fold the truth's Avatar
    The BEST way is NEVER the quickest way. It is also not the easiest way...

B True

''Teach my children to love! They'll learn to hate on their own.''
    ''One thing is certian,You can't shake hands with a fist''
    ''It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; its the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time.''

"ABSOLUTELY!!! I wouldn't take 4 days off of work to go support the men if I wasn't getting paid!"
    .....Jill Mills...World's Strongest Woman

The Shadow
    fold is right actually - cardio = quickest whcih is not the best long term - weights are

Good Broly
    man, I'm in the same boat is you. I lost 100 lbs a couple years ago and I STILL have a gut. I cut my ass off, lost fat, but still it wouldn't go away. it's gotta be mostly loose skin, and the only thing to help that is abdominal surgery.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Cap'n, ever thought of using Yohimburn or Lipoderm?

start focusing on the weights now. increase your LBM so you can make the most of your cardio(more muscle=more fatloss capability). a 100 lb weight loss can come from everywhere muscle and fat so put on a bit of muscle to spool up your efforts. it increases your calories burned as well as will fill in some of that loose skin. it sounds like you could have alot of loose skin obviously around the midsection (it will tighten up a bit over time) continue to lean out while gaining muscle and you'll be fine.

Good Broly
    Originally posted by luto199
    Cap'n, ever thought of using Yohimburn or Lipoderm?
    yeah, i tried yohimburn on the area, to little effect. however, it did work well on removing some nipple-area fat.

Da Pope
    Originally posted by Cap'n Cooke

yeah, i tried yohimburn on the area, to little effect. however, it did work well on removing some nipple-area fat.
    this sounds like and "androgenic fat pattern" with fat concentrated on the front of the torso and (am guessing) a distended beer belly type fat storage pattern....

it is likely a insulin insensitivity related fat gain (which is why yohimburn had little affect the area is not particularly A2 rich)..

you need to do a much as possible to reduce insulin..

try adding ala or r-ala.. (r-ala is likely a better choice as reduction of plama insulin levels is your main goal)

watch the simple carbs.. especially in combination with fats

increase pottassium intake (high sodium low pottssium is a factor in decreased sensitivity)

will post some more ideas on increasing sensitivity and decreasing plasma insulin later today..