Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I started training with IFBB pro Mike Francois today!!!

Surgical

He said I should be taking 15 grams of glutamine before my workout, and 15 grams post workout. What brand of glutamine will give me that high of a dose with one serving? Anyone know?

By the way, it was the most intense workou of my life!!! We did back today, and as everyone knows, Mike Francois is known for his huge back. I can barely walk or lift my arms to type. It's taken me 5 minutes to write this short thread!!!

Hell of a guy. Can't wait to train with him again next week!

glutamine generally is best bought in powder form, they do make pills but youd need to take about 20 to get even a 10mg dose.... Buy the powder, any brand will do... take a look over at www.kilosports.com - L-glutamine.

YUM

Surgical,

Have you "hired" his services? How much does he charge? I am just curious.

I remember reading an article in Musclemage not too long ago. He is around 190 pounds these days as he can't use steroids anymore for health reasons. How is he today? Cool guy?

He's really cool, very down to earth. He charges $40.00 for a personal session and $30.00 for a group session. I'm training with another guy, so I get the group rate. Our back and calf workout was extremely intense and lasted about 45 minutes. He Talked to me in depth about my diet and supplementation. No way he's 190 though. He's atleast 220.

I have a feeling that Mike F. was probably one of the most down to earth pros. It's too bad that his career got cut short because his potential was huge.

surgical i don't think u get it.....500grams of glutmamine is 500 grams of glutmamine....they can put 5000mg per serving or they can put 1000mg per serving..as long as its just pure glutamine..serving size is just suggested...u make your own serving..so u say u have prolab..great its good stuff...so if 1 teaspoon is 4500mg of glutamine and u need 15000mg (15grams) then take 1 teaspoon roughly times that by 3 and what do u know? its 15 grams! U don't need a company to come out with a product with a 15gram spoon just so u can have "15 grams" per serving do u?

Top Bottom