Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I SO don't feel like working out today.

When you don't feel like going to the gym. Here's a thought. Go to the gym with the intent of essentially "walking through" your workout. Light stuff, barely crack a sweat. Just take it very easy. Make that all you expect for a 50 min workout.

If your like me, after 10 min. your gonna find yourself loading up the plates and after 25 min. your busting your ass like any other day.

I get that way too. "I just want to blow it off today" but when I say to myself "O.K. just show up and don't do any real work", it never lasts. After 10 min. I DON'T want to take it light anymore. And even if I did, so what? I went to the gym and my routine is still intact. I don't wind up spending that time at the gym doing something else.

Remember! THERE ARE NO EXCUSES!

Now after that little pep talk, watch this, I'll blow off tomorrow and hate myself...lol!

No-Xplode by BSN has been fixing that for me. Im always lethargic and since Ive been taking this stuff before workouts Ive been getting crazy energy and strength has been great. Im usually a fucking zombie in my daily life, including the gym. Just got to force it or take some caffiene drink. But this stuff is great before a workout. Has nitric oxide and creatine in it too. Id definately reccomend it. Just picked up my second jug.

Griz1 said:
When you don't feel like going to the gym. Here's a thought. Go to the gym with the intent of essentially "walking through" your workout. Light stuff, barely crack a sweat. Just take it very easy. Make that all you expect for a 50 min workout.

If your like me, after 10 min. your gonna find yourself loading up the plates and after 25 min. your busting your ass like any other day.

I get that way too. "I just want to blow it off today" but when I say to myself "O.K. just show up and don't do any real work", it never lasts. After 10 min. I DON'T want to take it light anymore. And even if I did, so what? I went to the gym and my routine is still intact. I don't wind up spending that time at the gym doing something else.

Remember! THERE ARE NO EXCUSES!

Now after that little pep talk, watch this, I'll blow off tomorrow and hate myself...lol!

That is like, the best advice EVER!

Top Bottom