Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I pulled a muscle and need help

harry lincon

I pulled a bicep muscle doing incline hammer curls and I need some help here on how to recover, pain is extreme and to get a doc's appointment it takes likes 5 days to get under my insurance my emergency room copay is huge. So I have a few questions about it: how do I protect the pulled muscle area, how long do I have to rest before getting back to the gym and if I should apply ice everyday or ice is good only right after the injury, thank you guys.

I am sorry to hear about your injury brother.

I would not do any exercise that involves biceps until you get your bicep professionally checked out. You can make a small injury a very serious one by not getting an injury properly checked out.

Start mega dosing fish oil to bring the inflammation in the area down. I would use a dosage of around 10g/day.

Using a good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com would also be a really smart idea to help your injury start to heal and reduce pain.

depends on how bad the tear is.

it can simply need a week rest for a small tear or it could require surgery for a large tear.

make sure you are going to a GOOD DOCTOR, not a retarded general practioner who doesn't know the difference between the bicep and tricep

Fully rest and apply warm compression until you manage to see the doc.

The warm compression will speed up the healing process in the inflammed area.

Top Bottom