Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I never introduced myself

jcp2

Whats up guys, you all seem like a tight knit group around here so i figure i would introduce myself. I never posted much on this board, and never really checked out the training board, but it seems really informative. Hope to be able to give and get some good advice over here.

how old are you? (from other posts, i think your young)
how long have you been training for?
what are your goals?

Hey Jcp2!! Whats' up, brother?? Glad to see you made it over to Elite. Everybody, Jcp is cool people!! A mod over at another board...

cwick0 said:
how old are you? (from other posts, i think your young)
how long have you been training for?
what are your goals?

I am 27, been training on and off since i was 14. Was a pretty strong kid and took most of my college years off. I may start turning towards powerlifting, never really lifted for strenght, but the chiro has been able to improve my shoulder by leaps and bounds. I am 6'3 about 250 right now. I deadlift a hair under 600, may be able to hit 405 on the bench in a week or two, not used to handling that much weight yet as the bulk of my chest work came from inclines. hit 500 on the squat for 3 a few weeks ago. Not great numbers but i have never really lifted for strenght. I am bored of the typical bodybuilding workouts so i may give strenght type training a shot for a while and see how i like it. I have been on the boards for a long time, and modded a few, i am currently a mod with needsize at steroidolgy. Take care. Not sure why i seemed young, lol.

welcome bro, the best forum on elite

welcome, and nice #s.

i thought i saw that in another thread, or that was the impression i got. My apologizes.

Top Bottom