Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a trainers help on a meal plan/workout plan I am doing? Is it a good one?

Kristenfl

Please tell me if I will get results if I follow this plan... or I'm I taken in to much protein and might gain weight. I am afraid I will do all this work for nothing. Help please! I need your opinions.

I was told to do it this way... with a workout plan as follows:

The Work Out
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday:
6 a.m. 30-45 min weight training session, followed by 30 min. eliptical
5:30 p.m. 30 min. eliptical, followed by abs

Tuesday and Thursday
6 a.m. Boot Camp
5:30 p.m. 30 min eliptical and abs.
Saturday and Sunday
30-40 minutes of cardio

OPTION ONE

7:30 A.M. (post workout)

Grapefruit (I sprinkle a little splenda on it to sweeten it up)

RTD # 51 Protein Shake (51g protein, 240 cals, 2 grams fat… Frosty Chocolate and vanilla are good ... HYPERLINK "http://www.vitacost.com/MET-Rx-RTD-51-Protein-Shake-Frosty-Chocolate#IngredientFacts" http://www.vitacost.com/MET-Rx-RTD-51-Protein-Shake-Frosty-Chocolate#IngredientFacts.. They are pre-made in can and you can buy them individually or in a case at the Vitamin shop or any fitness nutrition stores)

.5 liter of Water or MORE (I usually put down about 21 oz every hour or so.. the more you drink, the less you retain!)

9:00 A.M.
Coffee
.5 liter of Water

10:00 A.M.

Coffee

Two Cans of Chunk Light Tuna in Water (about 6 or 7 ounces total) with Light/fat free miracle whip – (approx 1.5 g fat, 198 cals, 43 g protein)

Celery (zero calories yummmmm!)

2 Hard boiled eggs (you can leave the yolks out, but my trainer recommended that I eat them because I need the calories/fat because of all the working out I’m doing. (150 cals, 10 g fat, 12 g protein if you eat the whole egg.. but sometimes I just eat one with the yolk and the egg white of the other)

.5 liter of Water

2:00 P.M.
Isopure Protein Drink (no carb, 160 cals, 40 g protein, no fat ..
http://www.a1nutrition.com/buy-natures_best-zero_carb_isopure_drink/ )

1 Small lettuce/tomato salad (no dressing—but you can use balsamic vinegar or there is a zero cal/zero sugar/zero fat dressing that you can find in the lettuce section at the grocery store. It’s not great, but it does the trick. Sometimes I just splash a little water on the lettuce because it seems more refreshing that way without the dressing)

.5 liter of Water

5:00 P.M.
Coffe/SF Redbull (I hate redbull, but Crystal light makes one of those drinks with energy and caffeine—it’s actually really good)

.5 liter of Water

POST WORKOUT
Chicken Kitchen – Chicken, lettuce tomato chop chop.. If you don’t have that there, just a grilled boneless/skinless chicken breast will do on a bed of lettuce and tomato. If you feel the need to use “oil” then use Fat Free/Zero Calorie Olive Oil Flavored Pam (it all tastes the same to me, but then again, I’m not very picky about what I eat as long as I know it’s better for me than the full-bodied fattening stuff)

Diet Coke

BEDTIME
2 Servings of FiberSure (All that protein is going to ‘back you up’ lol..)
1 cup of sugar free or fat free Hot Chocolate
2 Amino Acid pills (they are huge pills, but the liquid form is an inferior source of aminos.. I usually cut them into two or 3 pieces each just to get them down. Kill me)

Then there is Option 2
and I was told to alternate these meal plans through the week.

OPTION TWO

7:30 A.M.
Grapefruit
Egg White Omelette (3-4 eggs.. you can use egg beaters—about 30 calories per “egg” or ¼ cup per egg) with 1-2 Slices of Fat Free Cheese (kraft singles—about 25 or 30 cals per slice)
.5 liter of Water

9:00 A.M.
Coffee
.5 liter of Water

10:00 A.M.
Coffee
Healthy Choice Turkey (or the leanest turkey / lunch meat you can find.. should be around 50 cals per 5 slices) and FF Cheese Roll ups. I take two pieces of turkey and wrap it around one piece of cheese… And I eat 3 of those. (3X 2 slices turkey, 1 FF Cheese)

2 Hard boiled eggs (kill me!)
WATER WATER WATER!

2:00 P.M.
1 Package of beef jerky/turkey jerky.. yes it’s weird, but I love jerky (3-4 oz bag—the big one.. under 300 cals and about 30 grams of protein.. don’t worry about the sodium—all the water you are drinking kind of balances that out)

1 Small lettuce/tomato salad

.5 liter of Water

5:00 P.M.
Coffe/SF Redbull
.5 liter of Water

POST WORKOUT
Steamed Broccoli (with parkay spray butter for a little flavor—I also like to use those steamer bags in the microwave.. so easy)
10-15 boiled shrimp or a filet of mahi mahi (they sell them at publix in the fish freezer dept.. I spray it with fat free pam olive oil flavoring and sprinkle a little bit of garlic powder and pepper on it.. stick it under the broiler and it’s great)

Diet Coke

BEDTIME
2 Servings of FiberSure
1 cup of sugar free Hot Chocolate
Don’t forget your aminos!

either way looks pretty decent to me.

Look up the "Omega Project" here it is hands down the best program I have ever done, and plan to keep using for years :)

I'm going to copy this over to the women's board so you hopefully get some more responses from the ladies over there. :)

Cheers,
Scotsman

I suggest no sodas H20, cut out the redbulls

Option 2, cause your bfast is better for you. than opt. 2

Bedtime snack maybe do 1cup cottage cheese would be better

Im no expert at this, just suggestions I think would be better from what I know

those are good suggestions.... the redbull i was doing the crystal light energy packets for the bottled water instead. I like redbull but not all the time.

Top Bottom