Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need opinions for my new Strenght/Size for PL and BB

MaCPiMP1n

Sup fellas, I'm about to start my first cycle this monday and I need opinions regarding the routine that i'll be using.. I need mass and strenght; that's why i've decided to incorporate some PL moves and principles..

Mon
Back/Bi's:
Deads 3x5, 3x3 (core)
Bent Rows 3x8 (semi-core)
High Pulls 3x10(assistance)
Pull ups 3 x failure (assistance)
BB Curl 3 x8
Reverse BB Curl 2 x 10

Tues.
Cardio 30min
weighted crunches /w a gym ball 3 x 15
medicine ball throw 3 x 12

Wed.
Chest/Tri/Shoulders:
Flat Bench: 3x5, 2x3 (core)
Military: 4x5 (semi core)
Incline DB's: 3x8-10 (assistance)
Dips 3xfailure (assistance)
Close Grip Bench 3x8
Rope Pushdown 2x10

Thurs.
Cardio 30min
Reverse hyper extension 4x12

Fri.
Legs/Hams:
Squats 3x8, 3 x5 (core)
Good Mornings 4x8 (semi-core)
Leg Press 3x10 (ass.) - What would be a good exercise instead of this since i'll be training at home? SLDL?
Leg Curl 2x8
Calf raises 2 x 12
Weighted crunches 2 x 15

Can someone please illustrate how high pulls r properly executed? pictures/videos would be a great help..

thanks ya'll

looks pretty good bro my suggestions are-----on monday do one week pull ups and next week pull downs work close to the same thing---on wedensday if you do military press do it to the front only never behind it puts too much stress on shoulders---and for friday dont squat and leg press together every week too much. maybe 1 week squat 1 week both and next week leg press and do this in a rotation. 3 days a week is perfect thats what i do every thing else looks real good ----good luck bro

For an increase in strength and size i think it looks good. I agree with tapout as far as the squats and leg presses go. Dont over do. But i fyou do want to do both do one with higher reps then the other.

Top Bottom