Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a killer shoulder workout HELP PLEASE!!!!

Bro what are your stats??? Cause you keep complaining about being natural... You can workout just as hard and with volume and not overtrain. 95% of these workouts are good to go. Some are alittle more but you can just adjust with the sets and reps. Doing one exercise and 3 sets for each ain't really going to do anything. They need shock. I'm telling you right now I can do all
Of these workouts and maybe adjust a few of them. But I've never done steroids up until a few weeks ago. I'm currently doing one oral steroid, Tbol... It's not doing shit for me. Before that tho, I was still banging each body part like an animal. You should know your body. So when you feel like you might be close to overtaining you bck off a few weeks and take it easy., but with that in mind you have to eat dude., a real good diet. Not cereal for breakfast with a shake or something like that., that's garbage..

Well im 5'9 210lb not sure on bf guessing around 14.. Im not complaining about being natural i just dont want to follow a steroid user, I'll never get adivce from a juicer i dont care how big and lean they are..thats all, cause i know what they do will not work for me..
im gonna follow what superflex said maybe cut out some sets and exercise.. I've never done extrme high volume for shoulders, but ive done a high volume workout for bicep and it worked great..
If your juicing you should not worry about volume, the more volume you do on steroids the bigger you get im talking up to 40 sets of every body part, ppl dont understand how fast you can recover from steroids..

Anyway thanks for the advice guys, ill give high volume a shot for delts..

Holy shit:eek2: Thats alot of volume for a small muscle group like shoulder, keep in mind im natural no steroids or pro hormones..
3 simple question
1. Are you natural?
2. Are your delts round from front?
3. how many hours are u in the gym working shoulders?
btw i did try to change up my rep, routine and volume still no dice..

I'm on cycle right now but even when I'm not that's how I hit my shoulders unless I'm doing an HST style of training. I'm no adonis but I think my shoulders do have a good roundness from the front. Usually about an hour in the gym for shoulders, sometimes I drop the uppright row if time is a factor. For me I find I have to hit them hard with the compound movements and then nail them again by isolating each head of the deltoid. Definatly add front, lat, and rear delt raises after your heavier movements

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I'm on cycle right now but even when I'm not that's how I hit my shoulders unless I'm doing an HST style of training. I'm no adonis but I think my shoulders do have a good roundness from the front. Usually about an hour in the gym for shoulders, sometimes I drop the uppright row if time is a factor. For me I find I have to hit them hard with the compound movements and then nail them again by isolating each head of the deltoid. Definatly add front, lat, and rear delt raises after your heavier movements

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Ok Thanks, will follow.

lol no, i actully followed that naturaly n got better results

traning shoulders directly actually got me nowhere, there were always overtrained from my heavy chest and back workouts

hence why i left them out

but its fine you choose not to take on my opinion, but if high volume shoulder training never gets you big shoulders then ur gonna probably gonna want to consider at ive suggested

you need to remeber shoulders are hit hard on both back and chest training, hence why they are not nessecairly needed to be directly trained for alot of people

you also need to remeber you are on a STEROID forum, so the attitude of i dont wanna take a steroid users advice for workouts is pretty stupid considering most people here ARE steroids users,so if you wanted natural guys workouts u should be on a NATURAL training forum asking for shoulder workout advice

but anyways i wish you the best with your pursue for big shoulders

Thanks bloke i 'll try high volume if i saw no results after a month i'll change to what you suggested..
Sorry if i offended you guys by saying i dont take advice from steroid user, I just hate when someone say my results are from good genetics or my training is good but they never mention they are pinning themselves with grams of anabolic:mad:..

Anyway thanks to everyone for great advice
Peace

this is what I have been doing and within 3 months i have noticed a huge change.

military press 12/8/6/10
shrug superset w/ upright row
front raises spuerset with lateral raises
reverse pec deck or reverse DB flyes
DB shoulder press 15/15/failure

ea lift i got light/heavy/real heavy/light(failure)

Last edited:
Top Bottom