Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a killer shoulder workout HELP PLEASE!!!!

Seated BB Mil. Press - 5 sets(12,12,10,8,8)
Reverse Pec Deck - 6 sets(15,15,12,12,10,10)
Hammer Strength Iso-Shoulder Press - 4 sets(10,10,8,8)
Bent-over Laterals - 6 sets(15,15,12,12,10,10)
Front Laterals(hammer grip) - 5 sets(10,10,8,8)
Side Laterals - 5 sets(10,10,8,8)
BB Upright Row(wide grip) - 5 sets (12,12,10,8)

Dude keep in mind im freaking natural.. if i were to take steroids i wouldn't be asking this question, i would just pump set after set and grow, if i follow that routine i would be overtrained so bad that i would lose all my muscle mass..

heres my shoulder workout

chest day 4 sets incline bench press
4 sets wide grip upright rows

back day
wide cable rows and wide pull ups

i should point out i have never been gifted in the shoulders, but the day i stopped directly training them was the day they became my strongest bodypart along with my back

Im sorry but i cant take that seriously, if your a bodybuilder you must hit each muscle group directly..
This is the last time im gonna say this, im natural, i cant just do any exercise and grow like you..

Standing BB press 5x5
Clean grip high pulls 5x5
Overhead Squat 5x5

low incline BB press 5x10
BB row 5x10
Front squat 5x10

Weighted dips 4x6
Weighted pull up 4x6
Deadlifts 4x6

Train this m/w/f and your delts will grow along with everything else. Do straight sets and add 5-10 pounds every week. Frequency is the key.

Also, how fat are you? The leaner you are the more your delts should stand out.

What the hell does front squat, deadlift, pull ups, rows and dips have to do anything with shoulders, i dont get it..
I know the leaner i get the better they pop out, but i should still see some improvement..

Dude keep in mind im freaking natural.. if i were to take steroids i wouldn't be asking this question, i would just pump set after set and grow, if i follow that routine i would be overtrained so bad that i would lose all my muscle mass..

Cut off a set or two, lower the rep ranges to 8-10 and on the last set get 6-8 with HEAVY weight. You do that with those movements, and you'll blast your delts. Also, nutrition is everything in this game, if you don't have that you don't have shit. That goes from pre-workout nutrition to post workout/recovery.

No matter what i do i cant get my delts thick and round, i know for a fact shoulder roundness and thicknes is mostly genetic, but there should be a trick to make them grow..

This is my shoulder workout, once a week..
switched from dumbell press to smith machine shoulder press 4 sets 12,10,8,6-8
lateral raises 3-4 sets 15,12,8-10
I dropped front raise because i didnt see much difference
pec deck for rear delts 3-4 sets 20,15,12,10

My shoulder looks good from the side but from front it doesnt have that roundness..

Anyone who start with narrow delts and now have thick and round shoulder, please post up your routine, like What exercise you do, how many sets, how many reps, how you do the exercise, rest time between sets, drop sets, giants sets, supersets etc..

Thanks

Bro what are your stats??? Cause you keep complaining about being natural... You can workout just as hard and with volume and not overtrain. 95% of these workouts are good to go. Some are alittle more but you can just adjust with the sets and reps. Doing one exercise and 3 sets for each ain't really going to do anything. They need shock. I'm telling you right now I can do all
Of these workouts and maybe adjust a few of them. But I've never done steroids up until a few weeks ago. I'm currently doing one oral steroid, Tbol... It's not doing shit for me. Before that tho, I was still banging each body part like an animal. You should know your body. So when you feel like you might be close to overtaining you bck off a few weeks and take it easy., but with that in mind you have to eat dude., a real good diet. Not cereal for breakfast with a shake or something like that., that's garbage..

Ppl are trying to help you out. Don't make excuses about being natural. If you are, that's good. But you keep bringing that up and using it like a crutch. Just lift bro. Try different stuff. I never used that as an excuse, and with that in mind I gained 60 lbs in a few years. By training hard and eating alot of clean food. All natural bro.

What the hell does front squat, deadlift, pull ups, rows and dips have to do anything with shoulders, i dont get it..
I know the leaner i get the better they pop out, but i should still see some improvement..

Accumulating fatigue. You are training your shoulders directly and indirectly everytime you step in the gym.

What I posted was a total body routine ideal for natural trainers IMO.

Have you ever done heavy front squats and deadlifts? Your shoulders are definitely getting worked in a supportive role.

Weighted dips work the fuck out of your upperbody. Shoulders included. The same can be said for rows and chins.

How long have you been training bro? Maybe you should set down the BB mags and do a little more research on strength training. All the lifts I posted in that split will directly or indirectly work your delts. You will go a long way training lifts not muscles.

I agree! Hey bro, I'm sorry if I came of like an asshole. I just hate ppl using that as an excuse. Or ppl saying man if I took roids I'd look like that too. It's the same shit bro, whether u take roids or not. You still have to put in the time and work.

Cut off a set or two, lower the rep ranges to 8-10 and on the last set get 6-8 with HEAVY weight. You do that with those movements, and you'll blast your delts. Also, nutrition is everything in this game, if you don't have that you don't have shit. That goes from pre-workout nutrition to post workout/recovery.

Alright thanks, i will give it a shot bro. Also my diet is on point my other body parts are growing nicely its just the shoulders.. Thanks

Top Bottom