Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I might be having a Shoulder issues from lifting heavy

Ralph Goyday

I had an injury on my right shoulder from doing head presses, it happened about 10 days ago, and I still work out but not with the same intensity, and my over all work out has been affected because at this point any movement I do makes my shoulder hurt, can I do guys?
how login does a shoulder injury take for recover on its own?

I hate taking time from work to go see the docs, so anything I can do on my own I always prefer.

If the injury is still there after 10 days, I recommend:

1. Lay off workouts that include shoulder work (shoulders and chest exercises)
2. Visit a doctor if the pain is not going away

You should ignore the problem as it can become much more severe.

No one likes going to the doctor but you can very easily make a mild injury a severe one if you don't get it properly checked out. Book an appointment with your doctor or a good sport's therapist and get it properly assessed. It's better to waste a couple hours seeing your doctor then not be able to train upper body for 3 months because you blew out your shoulder.

This is the stack I recommend to any of my clients who are experiencing joint pain -

A good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/H...t-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine...olic-steroids/

This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.

I have had shoulder injuries in the past and have learned that you really have to rest them. I am not sure how old you are but once I got into my 30s I really learned this. It can take months if you just continue to pound away. Take some fish oil and a good joint supplement like n2jointrx and give it time. Make sure you are fully recovered or you will risk making it worse.

Top Bottom