Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm putting on some Body fatt!!!!

I have been training for a year and a half. Went from 150lbs 10%BF to 200lbs 13%.. Should I be worried? I want to gain 30 more pounds by September.. I can accomplish it but probably with 15% BF.. I just dont wanna get too fat and then not be able to lose it?

Btw I'm still natural... I'm an easy gainer for some reason thats all... (hard working, but easy)

man that's amazing!!!!!! keep up the good work. It's only going to get harder, but i think you can do it.

I have been training for a year and a half. Went from 150lbs 10%BF to 200lbs 13%.. Should I be worried? I want to gain 30 more pounds by September.. I can accomplish it but probably with 15% BF.. I just dont wanna get too fat and then not be able to lose it?

Btw I'm still natural... I'm an easy gainer for some reason thats all... (hard working, but easy)

13%...and you're worried that you are fat??? Are you fucking kidding me? And more lols at being "too fat" @ 15%, and "worried about not being able to lose it."

and how old are you? still going through puberty? Seriously dude, you've gained 50lbs in a year and a half and you're like wtf? why and I putting on bf?

Great results so far.

Post up your diet so we can see what youre eating.

I'm past puberty.. I was just skinny guy all the time.. not anymore..

anyways.. I eat 4-5k cals a day, 300-400g protein and 300-400 g carbs..

lots of tuna, chicken, salmon, beef(1x a week) milk, eggs, oatmeal, pasta, sweet potatoes, protein powder, veggies, and more.

No sugar, and no junk food for over a year.

I touched on your diet and protein intake in one of your other threads where you were saying you wanted to get bigger. You posted an example of what you eat in a day. It wasn't 300-400g protein. You've been given advice, why don't you follow it? What is it that you want to hear? You are obviously searching for the one answer you want someone to give you. Tell me what it is so I can say it and you will be happy and move on. Few things irritate me more than giving someone good advice only to have them basically shit on it.

Top Bottom