Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm new here, guidance please?

I have developed a workout that I think is pretty good. If any of you can give me feedback I would appreciate it, as I am only 15 and need guidance. I have been lifting seriously for 2 years.

Upper body:
10-8-6-4-2 bench
3x5-8 incline bench
3x5-8 decline bench
5x10 preacher curls
5x10 seated barbell curls
5x10 skull crushers
5x10 tricep kickbacks
5x20 wrist curls
5x10 shrugs

Lower body:
5x20 squats
5x10 barbell lunges
5x10 good mornings
5x10 straight leg deads
5x10 glute and hams
5x5 calf raises

Core/hips:
5x3 power clean
5x3 snatch
3x1 minute plank
3x1 minute Russian twists w/ kettle bell
3x1 minute kettle bell swings
3x1 minute kettle bell windmills
3x1 minute supine bridges
5x100 crunches/situps
5x100 reverse crunches
10 minutes of yoga

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

What are your stats, what is your workout split, and what is your main goal with weightlifting?

5'10" 220lbs 18% BF
Bench 225
Squat 405
Dead 500
Clean 185
Snatch 165

I'm looking to tone my muscles up more while still adding a little strength I would also like to strengthen my core. I'm looking to go 6 days straight in that order and take Sunday as a break.

If you are going to run 6 days on, 1 day off, I would recommend you dial back the intensity on your second time through. Maybe go with slightly lower weights and a little higher reps not to failure. This gives your system a chance to recover while still keeping up the challenge.

Ya I'm with buddha on that one, give your body a bit more recovery. As far as toning it looks like you're in the right rep range.

Those stats are pretty impressive for a 15 year old, I didn't break 200lbs til I was 22 lol

if you are going to run 6 days on, 1 day off, i would recommend you dial back the intensity on your second time through. Maybe go with slightly lower weights and a little higher reps not to failure. This gives your system a chance to recover while still keeping up the challenge.

+1

Top Bottom