Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm having trouble with Westside

Grantsdu

I have look everywhere on stuff about westside. I'm not finding while lot of stuff but the stuff I'm finding sounds really good I'm just haveing a hard time understanding it all. I was wondering if anyone had the videos and if they worth getting. I'm the type of person that can't read something and totally understand it, I need someone to show it to me.

most of testonsterone.net has pctures that accompany the movements. Look for dave tate and louie simmons articles.

I have the squat workout and the bench workout. they are worth their weight in gold. No question about it. Reading the articles is important, but when you have never seen a JM press, or a reverse hyper, and you don't know what that means, a picture is truly worth a thousand words.

Look back through the posts on this board, though, there is a website with video clips of some pretty big guy showing how to box squat, do JM Presses, speed bench, and some other stuff.

B.

I have the videos...they are worth watching. I only live about an hour away man...

B True

Top Bottom