Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm going to buy bands

Mike_Rojas

I'm about to order some bands. I guess I'll order 2 minis and 2 lights

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/frames.asp?cid=138

Or should I get the band pack? The strong and average bands are way too advanced for me right now, but maybe there's something else I can do with them. Reverse band deadlifts? Any advice would be appreciated. I don't mind buying the whole pack if there's a use for the stronger bands - I just don't see the point if I can't use them for 2 years :)

Actually, don't buy the pack - it looks like it's cheaper to buy 2 of each individually? Check my math, though, I'm brain-fried.

Backlash said:
Actually, don't buy the pack - it looks like it's cheaper to buy 2 of each individually? Check my math, though, I'm brain-fried.

Thanks Backlash - It looks like its 10 dollars cheaper to buy them individually :D

actually, the strongs/mediums aren't bad for squatting at all.

Ya I would go with 2 of each, i just purchased them not too long ago and love them. I find ways to use the blue bands though anyhow, I'm sure you will think something up, and its a great investement ;).

i just ordered two minis and yea they are cheaper w/o ordering the pack. i ordered minis from different place b/c shipping was few $ cheaper.

Anyone know where I can buy some footwork gear? Like a ladder, some mini hurdles for doing hops over, etc...

Top Bottom