Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm full. Really, really full.

Damn...I wish I could eat like that when I'm bulking.

I'm trying to bulk right now, and I'm eating as much as I can, as often as I can. Usually that means breaking out in a sweat about halfway through the meal, and being hot as hell for 30-45 minutes.

Being miserably full for several hours gets old too.

Eating is so easy. I'm glad I don't find it hard. Consequently, I don't understand how people find it so difficult. Not complaining one little bit, although it makes cutting tricky :D

Zander1983 said:
Eating is so easy. I'm glad I don't find it hard. Consequently, I don't understand how people find it so difficult. Not complaining one little bit, although it makes cutting tricky :D

wait untill your 250+lbs trying to gain weight and tell me its all fun

thats a hellavu meal debaser.

(in Polishhammer fashion) Head Down Fist in the Air!!!

but thanks to this thread, this has just given me an idea about eating pizza everyday to help with my caloric intake.

X

You guys don't know how lucky you are. I'm having a hard time eating enough to put on any significant weight and I'm only 180.

Of course, I'm on a very limited budget for food. What foods do you guys recommend most for putting on some muscle?

the best thing that put me over the 200lb mark was buffets. when i graduated high school at 160lbs i ate at least 1 buffet per day. got me up to 220lbs within 16 months.

X

Top Bottom