Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm back and sore as Hell

Lord_Suston

Got back after a week at a very Nice Lake courtesy of the gf's parents. Basically they cooked for me :p all week and I did nothing but sleep and a little drinking, okay a lot of drinking but it was worth it ;)

Went to the gym and weighed in at 207 :eek: , I am holding some water weight and got a little soft around the edges,lol I love carbs.

Overhand bent-over rows 175 4x6, perfect form not even a little momentum and solid touch for.5sec at the chest.

Flat bench 265 4x6 steady but I waivered on the last set, took about 3 sec to get the last rep, I was getting tired :rolleyes:

Close-grip chin-ups (palms toward me) BW 3x8 sick pump BTW

Incline db press 65's 3x8 nice and easy

Pulldowns behind the neck one sec squeeze 110 2x12

Flies with machine 110 2x12

I blew up like a mofo' but today I can barely move, I'll hit the whirlpool for a few minutes before today workout. SO yes I am back, Light weight Baby!!!!!

yeah man, board wasnt the same without you. glad you had a nice vacation......................NOW GET TO WORK!!!!!!

:D

X

Thanks, new training split started yesterday. felt guilty all week not lifting and Had EF withdrawl symptoms, you know twitchy mouse finger, looking for the word sticky or pr. the standard,lol.

lol, I can eat as much as i want now but just no carbs except veggies. Guess that ain't too bad the gf's family lives on carbs but no protein... Drank way too much though had about 30 beers playing asshole and beerpong

Good to see you back.

That sounds like the holiday I just had recently re: the being cooked for :) Can't beat that. I didn't have that much beer though ;)

Top Bottom