Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Love When This Happens

There would have been no "keeping my cool" for that ass bag. I would have flipped.

And yes Nelson......you could have provided that shitbag with all the credentials in the world.....people like that would never believe you thus....making you much angrier than you already were

Yeah I really had to contain myself... I just use the anger to my advantage during squats that workout.

Also Nelson, I'm in college but hoping to go to grad school/ get a job in NYC... Where do you workout/ do you recommend anywhere specific to lift?

you think this is bad. At one stage i was doing deadlifts and i got my music pumping so no1 talks to me or anything but while im on my 4th rep 2 little skinny wankers run after each other trying to fart on each other which really ruined concentration as the smell was fuckn putred. me and 2 others went off at these DKHEDZ and we just banned them from the gym.

Dont you hate when people fuck with your mood when focused on training

I hate when people gawk at you, and then try to have a conversation when your in the rhythm of your work-out, throwing you off. I get totally irrate. So I wear sweatshirts and put on my ugly face. Nelson, you should have bodied that dude, that was blatant disrespect or ignorance. No gym etiquette is unerving to me....

i love it when someone takes/puts plates back on the power rack while im about to start my squat. i stopped before i started and waited till he was done. if i was mid-squat i probably would have went off on the guy.

nelson i stole your idea for the ab pull downs. how exactly do you do these? i just pulled the chair out and put a rope on the hook and crunched down with the back of my legs on the bar/pad thats meant to hold your legs down

Top Bottom