Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I like to do other Hobbies such as rock climbing, Golf, and Tennis

GatlDo

my in-laws were in town the other day and wanted to go try one of those things and I turn them down because my workout was later that day. Do you think that I'm being ridiculous by picking weight training over my other Hobbies or is there a way to mix the two without it affecting your training

Someone said that Golf and Tennis weren't physical so I'd be okay weight training the same day

missing a gym workout to hang with them isn't gonna ruin your physique cmon. i think spending time with your family should always come before the gym unless you are trying to land a huge contract or something like that and you will regret it down the line

my in-laws were in town the other day and wanted to go try one of those things and I turn them down because my workout was later that day. Do you think that I'm being ridiculous by picking weight training over my other Hobbies or is there a way to mix the two without it affecting your training

Someone said that Golf and Tennis weren't physical so I'd be okay weight training the same day

you should do weight training not golf, wtf is golf anyhow you dont get tired just ride around in a cart

Do they NEED you with them or did they WANT you with them? Big difference

Top Bottom