Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just found out I can't lift for a MONTH!!!

DBT, That's the funny thing. I have never
heard these things being hyped. You never
hear about them in any mags. After feeling
what this thing did to me yesterday, I know
feel pretty confident about it. Besides, since it will be on a script, I will just send it in to my insurance, and have them pay
like 80%! I will keep you posted on how it
works for me. The only thing that sux is I
gotta lay out like $400 bux for it! But, it
pretty much seems (from research I have done)
like the best I can get. I can't wait to blast the shit outta myself with this thing.

They used it on my front deltoid for a good 15 mins a session followed by 30 min of deep massage. I can honestly say that it gave me a pretty good burn, and a good pump in my shoulders. But, I can't really tell if it was the machine or the pressure point therapy that made my shoulder stronger. I ask the doc where I could get one, and he laughed and said that only licensed physio therapists could get one.

I'm not an expert on this, but I'll give my opinion anyway. I don't beleive that the store bought machines work. I don't think they are powerful enough to stimulate muscle growth. Remember that ppl could hurt themselves with the real deal. That could probably lead to lawsuits.

IMO, these machines would only work on smaller muscle groups. You need to know exactly where to place the pads. If you do get one( And I'm wondering how you can pull it off) make sure you do research to determine exactly how to use it (pad placement). It would take an awfully long time to hit all the back muscles.

Whether you get one or not, during your forced break, keep STRETCHING!!! I wish I had. Stretch everyday for 30-40 min sessions. You can stretch different muscle groups on different days. Use the same split you use for training. You might still be able to throw around a few light weights and do some isometrics.

BigAndy, I TOTALLY agree with you on stretching. I will do this for sure. It's funny that a LOT of guys I know say they will
NEVER stretch!! One dude says he never stretched, and when he started, that's when
he injured himself. He thinks it had to do
with stretching! Anyway, I will have my machine tonight! I am a VERY impulsive person
and have to have it yesterday. I got my doctor to fax this company the script. I think a lot of people do not believe in these
things because the thought of working your muscle, while sitting on your ass seems like
bullshit! The only thing I can say is the machine my bro has, KICKS ASS! If the machine
that I get tonight, does not work like my
bud's, I will just send the shit back, and
see if I can borrow my bud's. He has two of
them anyway, so it shouldn't be a prob. Bro,
this thing (only set to like 5,goes up to 20
I think) grabbed my forearm muscle, and CLOSED MY FIST! He also says no matter how
hard you train with weights, you can only hit
the surface. With this, it hit's it inside-out! I will report back to let you know what I think of it when I get it tonite.
I am like a little kid at x-mas. I hope I am
not dissapointed.

What's up guys?? Sorry I havent been around
a while but I DID get my machine as planned!!
I have been sick, and not been on the internet at all. Bad sinus infection that has
basically fucked my shit up! This will all be
over soon though. Anyways, I have used the
machine only 3 times. I can't say yet if I
love it or hate it. I have ONLY used it on
my abs, so I can't comment yet as to how
effective it will be on my entire body. I want to bring it to my buds house for a shootout with his machine. I think I am not
useing it the right way. You should use it
where it doesn't really grab the muscle, but
I am still not feeling a burn yet. I will keep you guys posted. I gots 30 day gaurantee
so what the hell. Oh, I kinda lied about being on the internet. I have been on my
dreamcast playing Quake 3 arena, and am totally hooked on the shit! Any of you guys
play?? Nothing like fragging some new meat ;)

Originally posted by BigAndy69:

IMO, these machines would only work on smaller muscle groups. You need to know exactly where to place the pads. If you do get one( And I'm wondering how you can pull it off) make sure you do research to determine exactly how to use it (pad placement). It would take an awfully long time to hit all the back muscles.

That's what I thought, you need to know where to place the pads. If you do, you should feel an intense burn, but you need to keep going on. Try to do 10min straight, bumping the intensity up for 30secs, then bring it back to normal intensity for 1min30secs. Just a suggestion.

Top Bottom