Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just broke my personal squat record by 40lbs over last week's workout!

KrazyK

I just threw an extra 40 lbs on the bar over what I was squatting last Monday expecting to maybe just shock my muscles a little, didn't expect to get more than 4 reps, but I got 10!
That is what I was failing at last week with 40 lbs. less on the bar!
Shit, I'm so excited I could pee my pants!
I wish I was working out at the gym tonight instead of at home, cause I have no witnesses. Damn!

good job bro,maybe one day ill get my pathetic squat up,my goals are 350 squat ,450 deadlift and 250bench by sept

FUCK YES!!! I am happy for you bro. I know how great it must be for you to increase like that. On a cycle? You must be.

Reactions: Cut
OK to answer your questions, I was not going to post how much I squat because it's not that much, I only weigh 160, but what the hell, I'm used to being flamed. Last week I squatted 160 for 10 reps, tonight it was 200 for 10 reps/4 sets.

Yeah I'm in week 3 of a sus only cycle, I wasn't expecting the gains to come for another week, but I guess they are starting now, I'm happier than a pig in shit.

My goal is to be squatting 275 by the end of the summer.
Tomorrow we'll see how much my bench has gone up, can't wait!

im nto even squattin 200 yet so dont worry bro,ull get where u want to,my lifts arent alot but ive added ok mass for the light lifts,im only 165 @ 56-5'7 and prob 16%bf

Dont think about it as how much your doing now. Think what will I be doing in 4 years. That is the only way I am going to get back from my fucking setbacks:) Good job bro.

Thanks bros! Hell yeah, I'm thinking about where I want to be at this time next year, and it excites the hell out of me, considering what I did tonight!

Top Bottom