x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Starting The Omega Project 1/2/08

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Starting The Omega Project 1/2/08 within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Looking forward to starting the omega projeect once the new year begins. I have been in and out of town and won't be settled in until the new yar but am looking forward to giving this program everything I can. I've been reading the articles and trying to absorb everything I can.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Good Broly

Starting The Omega Project 1/2/08

Looking forward to starting the omega projeect once the new year begins. I have been in and out of town and won't be settled in until the new yar but am looking forward to giving this program everything I can.

I've been reading the articles and trying to absorb everything I can.

Da Pope

Re: Starting The Omega Project 1/2/08

welcome to the project bro.

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by Tooshort
    I've been reading the articles and trying to absorb everything I can.
    let them sink in and go through the motions in you head, it will become second nature in time

Good Broly

weight : 174
    Height 5 ft 8 in

Day 1 is officially under my belt. My muscle stamina seems to be quite dreadful. It's something I'm going to have to really work on and try to improve by leaps and bound each week.

I couldn't find a breakdown of the exercises to perform using free weights so I did them as follows ( thought I saw this breakdown in a previous thread)

Exercise 1 : Squats (normal stance )
    Exercise 2 : stiff legged deadlift
    Exercise 3 : Wide stance squats
    Exercise 4 : Calf raise (using dumbells)

I wasn't too sure of the order to do these so I did them as listed above.

These were followed by abs:

Obliques and regular crunches . I did not have access to do the hyper extensions. This was my fault as I completely forgot to research an exercise in absence of the equipment needed.

Diet : An area I'm seriously needing assistance from anyone who can lend advice

Breakfast: 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites (over easy) 2 pcs whole wheat toast , 4 Lipoflame ( 730 AM)
    Snack: myoplex protein bar ( 9 g total fat, 7 g saturated fat, 330 calories , 4 g fiber, 12 g sugar, 30 gram protein) -- 11 AM
    Lunch : Roasted turkey sandwich ( extra portion of turkey, no cheese) on whole wheat with lettuce and tomato-- 2 PM
    Dinner: salad ( romaine lettuce, onions and green peppers) , balsamic vinegar and 8 oz steak --640 PM ( 2 lipo flame and 4 amplify O2 30-40 min prior to workout)
    Post workout : 2 scoops n-large 2 protein 9:15 PM

I do have a few questions and will openly admit I need some serious help with my diet and the timing of my meals ( as well as any supplements being taken)

I only took 2 scoops of the protein post workout because the dosage on the label seemed to be quite a large amount of calories to have a few hours before bed.
    (recommended 4 scoops= 600 cal, 5 g fat 28 g carb , 53 g sugar , 53 g protein)

I'm sure there is a better post workout shake and am open to any suggestions you might have. My day is not set up the best in regards to the timing of my workout prior to getting some sleep. I typically wake up around 545 - 6 AM and am at work by 8 am after my commute. I sit at a desk all day so I try to take breaks throughout the day just to get up and walk and get some blood flowing . I typically get home between 6 and 630 PM and try to get my workout started by 8:15.

Critique away my fellow brethren. I am going to try to learn as much as possible and take all the advice I can from the great crew we have on these boards.

Da Pope

emarked for tommorrow~~

Good Bro

Tooshort
    Welcome aboard. Take a look on page 2 of "days 1, 2, and 3 merged into one thread" that is where you will start to see the free weight routines that Omega had set up for me. You also seem to have the same sort of schedule that I have so some of my questions on timing meals at the end of the day would help you. some of the info is in my log and the rest is in the blue collar diet thread. Just look at my posts and that will put you in the right spot for the diet info.
    Hope this helps

Da Pope

awesome thanks BL-2

Da Pope

I will respond in detail Tommorrow

Da Pope

Questions:

~When do you work out exactly?

~Nlarge is calorie dense, must use a pure protein like a nice whey

~if you follow the diet after I tweak it for you the workout will be more then enough to get you where you need to be

Good Broly

~When do you work out exactly? -- I typically work out around 8 pm. By the time I get home , settled and eat this is the earliest I can usually get the workout in.
    ~Nlarge is calorie dense, must use a pure protein like a nice whey --- Any brands in particular you suggest?
    ~if you follow the diet after I tweak it for you the workout will be more then enough to get you where you need to be --- I'm looking forward to the results. I plan to give the program a full effort .