Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have no endurance, period. It's starting to piss me off

Madd Hatter

I've always had issues with running long distances, never particularly cared. Now something sorta related is pissing me off.

I'm on my 2nd cycle of HST. The 15's are absolute hell. I just finished them. Squat/Leg Press are hard, but I struggle through. Damn near everything else I need to take at least one "break" in the middle of the set! Today it took 4 "sets" to do 15 chins! Even in the beginning (low weights) it was hard. I don't think weight has much to do with it. I can go down 40lbs for SLDL, and it's still the same struggle to crank out 15 (back, grip, arms, legs, what have you). I could grab 110's for Farmer's Walk, and get about as far as I do with 75's!

When I get to the 10s and 5s (using the same weight progression), no problems finishing them.

WTF? After this cycle, should I switch to some kind of endurance routine? My goals are simply size (strength wouldn't hurt either), except for the inability to correctly do my routine, this would be no big deal to me.

About a month ago I tried blowing up a balloon and had trouble! THE NEXT DAY I bought an exercise bike.

I think the saying is "your body will adapt" but I have`nt found that to be the case with endurance like your talking about. I have to stop certain sets because I`m winded instead of muscles giving out.

It sucks doing cardio while bulking but I guess it`s better in the long run...

Your going to have to do Cardio if you want to help your endurance.Sprints will help you out alot but if your not into that theres other things you can do.Now first off your not going to want to do the same thing all the time your body will adabpt for example using the treadmill day in day out.What I like to do is I'll hit up the treadmill for like ten minutes than move right over to the stairs hit that up for another ten minutes or so and than hit up the stationary bike for another ten minutes or so.Another thing that works great that I've used in the military that really inproved my stamina is jog say to laps than sprint say 100 yard and keep on jogging for another lap or two and than sprint again and so on, well hope this helps..

Top Bottom