Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have never done a squat and think i should

KillahBee said:
Hey, I work out in the morning.

I think it's also important to realize that people will tell you a million little things to keep in mind while squatting, to the point that your head may be spinning. It's like a golf swing - you will literally hear 100 little things to think about throughout the whole process and will eventually have more problems than when you just got up there and took a whack at the ball!

I am definitely not saying don't listen to the good peeps here, but keep in mind that eventually you will have to mine through all that info and really listen to the important parts. That being said, I am sure that 99% of the advice given here is legit and you are smart enough to know what to listen to. Good luck - squats are fun as hell (almost as fun as deadlifts).

I have been training for years and it seams that every Quad day my partner is throwing out some new rule or changing some thing or other. What can I do..I have to listen to the guy he knows his stuff. I guess I have just accepted the whole "golf swing" anaolgy too!

You will most definitely need to incorporate squat routines into your legs workout. You will get results with correct form and those quads, glutes and hamstrings will be tighter and shapely than ever before.

Top Bottom