Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have never done a squat and think i should

My legs are actually pretty shapely

More concerned about the upper portion than anything else (where they connect to my ass 9it's coming along but i know it could always be better).

I know squats are one of the best exercise and will make my legs where i want them to be.

KillahBee said:
Hey, I work out in the morning.

I think it's also important to realize that people will tell you a million little things to keep in mind while squatting, to the point that your head may be spinning. It's like a golf swing - you will literally hear 100 little things to think about throughout the whole process and will eventually have more problems than when you just got up there and took a whack at the ball!

Killa is right. You can't overthink squating. That is why I suggested no weight until you get in the groove. If the movement doesn't feel natural, something is not right. Pretty soon squating for you will be like walking. You just won't think about all the little nuances, you will just do it.

CanadianCutie said:
not sure what its called but when your lying down face to the bench ass in the air

I call you lying facedown with your ass in the air a dream come true.....most people call it a leg curl. I would add some shoulder width stance squats to your routine, even every other workout. Start with the bar just to get the form right and get in the habit of full squatting from the start.

come to bally bay/bloor on friday and I'll give you a free squatting lesson :) superqt can vouch for the effectiveness of my unique hands-on spotting style (yes it's safer that way.. lol)

hahaa my twin sister actually works out there
Tweakle said:
come to bally bay/bloor on friday and I'll give you a free squatting lesson :) superqt can vouch for the effectiveness of my unique hands-on spotting style (yes it's safer that way.. lol)

Tweakle said:

is she as good looking in person as she is in her avatars?

Top Bottom