Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Have A Month To Do Nothing But Train! What To Do?

Mike177

Hello,
Because of some scheduling issues, I have found myself in a place where I could actually dedicate an entire month to just training and fitness, however I don't know exactly how much I can train and it still be productive.

Stats
Height: 6'1.5
Weight: 192 lbs
BF%: ~10%
Goal: Cutting
I am also taking S4 at 75mg/day. I have been on for 2 weeks and am going to increase to 100mg/day soon. I have not had any noticeable vision issues, and if I have they have been super minor.

Current Routine
Monday - Chest/Abs
Tue - Back
Wed - Shoulders/Abs
Thur - Chest (twice a week because it's my lagging muscle group)
Fri - Bi's/Abs
Sat - Legs/Tri's
Sun - Free Exercise (Bike, Basketball, Swim, Whatever)

I am eating around 2300-2500 clean calories a day, high protein, complex carbs, nothing processed, ect.

What I am curious about is the quantity of cardio I can do. When I cut I usually do 15-25 mins of cardio after I lift and sip on BCAA's and Creatine while doing cardio and then immediately slam down my protein shake at the gym. However I am now thinking about doing cardio twice a day, once after I lift, then another longer LISST cardio session several hours after.

So how much cardio can I get away with doing without muscle loss? Any suggestions for how I should structure my routine?

Maybe do the LISS in the morning, fasted. Then, do the other session of cardio, after your lifting, as you normal would. That way, it's spread out enough to suit your schedule.

My whole summer is only training and I love it!

As far as the cardio I would do cardio in the mornings, eat something very light and do cardio for 30-45 mins. Then after lifting you could do 15-20 mins of another type of cardio. Lifting burns more calories during the whole day but cardio only burns calories when you are doing it.

I often wonder that as well... How much cardio is good without but inf muscle... I kno it's different but there's gotta be some sort of estimate that can burn far without sparing muscle

Last summer I did 30-45 min fasted cardio EVERYDAY with fine results

Your workout routine isn't very good, biceps a whole day? Spend your month doing a push pull routine with cardio in the morning an I bet you will see a whole lot better results

Your workout routine isn't very good, biceps a whole day? Spend your month doing a push pull routine with cardio in the morning an I bet you will see a whole lot better results

Do you have a link to an example routine?

I do a bicep day because when I cut I tend to loose mass there first. Also its spaced out so that it wont interfere with my back routine. Also I just like going to gym :)

And another reason I am doing smaller muscle groups more frequently is so I can get 25 mins of cardio in after my lift without going too catabolic. If I do a full upper-body routine that takes me a long time to complete, I don't feel like doing cardio is a good idea right after. When I bulk I tend to go to the gym less frequently, for longer, and do little intentional cardio.

This right there. Best way to put mass on the biceps is pull ups and deadlifts.

Top Bottom