Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Have A Month To Do Nothing But Train! What To Do?

What do you disagree with?

And look up push pull leg routine in google hundreds of topics about routines available

I disagree that deads and pullups build the most mass for arms.. Hell I barely do either and have 18" arms at 17

Oh well a lot of that is genetics of course, I didn't say it built mass in biceps however it does at the best mass any compound lift will. Benching, squats or deads. I can see deads working your biceps but I think it will work more forearm and grip strength before you feel it to much in your biceps.

Meh people say shit like that but honestly.. Look at plers. some pull 600+ in like 150 class.. Needless to say they dont have big arms. I agree rows will build huge bis tho

Yeah but most power lifters only work on certain lifts and will never iso late biceps so being a bodybuilder of course we would you know? I think it's a combination of things

Plers work on pretty much every lift actually, they do every compound lift. And alot of plers isolate with hammercurls and stuff for their arms to, they do accesory work same as a BBer. its just... deadlifts will not give you big biceps.. And saying pullups will give you the most mass for your arms is like saying pushups will give you the most mass for your chest.. its just not true.

Plers work on pretty much every lift actually, they do every compound lift. And alot of plers isolate with hammercurls and stuff for their arms to, they do accesory work same as a BBer. its just... deadlifts will not give you big biceps.. And saying pullups will give you the most mass for your arms is like saying pushups will give you the most mass for your chest.. its just not true.

I never said that...

Top Bottom