Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a deadlift question for you bros

seveninches'

Hi guys as you all know there are different kind of deadlifts out there, I'm looking for the one that make work out as many muscle groups as I can such as buttocks, upper back and traps. Most recommended me deficit deadlifts with a snatch grip, what do you think guys? if this is the one exercise you would recommend as weel please give me an idea on reps and sets also weight, thank you.

The dead lift you described I have done for many years, and if done be properly can work all those muscles beautifully.

If done wrong, since you're basically hanging your upper body by your spinal cord, you can seriously injure yourself.

I can assume you already work out and are strong so it's probably fine but...do you use reverse sit ups to strengthen lower back. This is a stabilizing motion that will keep you from getting hurt AND make that pretty indention along the spine in the lower back. Also, form is everything in this particular deadlift.

I actually took instruction for it from Lee Haney years ago.
Start with smaller weight than you would use for a shorter lift, 8 reps a set, slow and focused on the muscle groups you want to work and not allowing your upper body to do it, and only allow the lower back to come in after you get past your knees with the bar, use the legs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The deficit deadlift actually puts the emphasis on your legs and take the emphasis off your upper back and traps.

Stick to the regular deadlift. Don't fix what isn't broken. The tried and true traditional deadlift trains your entire posterior chain. Calves, hamstrings, glutes, hamstrings and traps.

Deadlifts are a power movement so I like to train in the 5-8 rep range with them. I would do 3-5 working sets per workout.

Top Bottom