Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Feel like such an ass working out legs in the gym

scout69

I hurt my knee in a high school football game and than I broke my hip and pelvis (Both On Seprate Sides) in a car accident and when I squat I usually only go up to about 225 if that and do nice slow reps..Shit sucks but It still makes me feel like an ass sometimes

At least you're squatting.
I can prolly count on 1 hand the number of people that squat at my qym.

scout69 said:
WoW What?

Why would you feel like a ass?

Because someone can do more than you?
Because you feel people are watching you?
Because you can only comfortably do a certain amount?

Bonkme2 said:

lol, exactly

hell i don't go heavy on squats either scout, hell i got 4 pins and a bone graft in my ankle, ACL reconstruction on the same leg also, im NEVER gonna go super heavy and risk another surgery, i just don't have the desire

Squat rack is one of the only things always open at my gym. I also go super light on squats(3 back surgeries) but i still do'em.

BBkingpin said:
i use the hack-squat and leg-press easier on the back i also have a swing squat/it is a great machine that works what the hack and leg press dont do but i only squat around 325lbs try the swing squat if your gym has one we built this are self. i got the dimension off of the 1 we have at a local gym my friend owns great work out tool for any gym.

Bonkme2 said:

HELL YEAH! Don't worry about it Bro, at least your squating, unlike 90% of others at the gym. Wouldn't it be funny if a gym got rid of the leg press and leg ext. !! Most people would freak out and not know what to do!! LOL!!!

TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:

Top Bottom