Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I dont declines should I ???

Tryn2

I know this sounds bad but. I hate declines so I dont so them, it may just be the fukn decline bench at my gym is a piece of shit.....But I will be starting soon...Are they worth it ???

Tryn2 said:
I know this sounds bad but. I hate declines so I dont so them*, it may just be the fukn decline bench at my gym is a piece of shit.....But I will be starting soon...Are they worth it ???

*Emphasis mine.

I must confess, I don't understand: why is that a bad thing, man?

declines and dips work pretty much the same muscles.. but then so do inclines and flat :p

why dontcha like declines? they're like benching but you can load up much more weight on them with less shoulder stress. If I thought they were as effective I'd do them all the time

Declines are good, but from a symmertical point of view, don't structure a routine around them.

The upper chest will always need the most emphasis in a chest routine (IMO).

The lower chest recieves a tonne of work in flat BB and DB presses.

That said I see nothing wrong with finishing off chest with 4 sets of decline presses or dips.

Hrm , see the bench sucks. But I may try using a different bench and doing them in the smith rack...

I actually love inclines (should say declines), but only do them every 6-8 weeks for a couple of weeks to make sure i havent lost everything on them and to just hit my chest from a different angle. However, i like to really do a decline, so i put a box or stack 3 25lb plates under the end so i actually get a decline and not mimicing flat as much.

Sorry...should be love DECLINES.

Last edited:
Top Bottom