Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't figure out how to go about the gym

Damiann

Banned
[FONT=&quot]I'm 6'4, 260 lbs. I can't figure out how to go about the gym. I wouldn't say I'm fat but I'm not skinny, kinda in between.
I want to be big and lift heavy but also lose some fat around my midsection, how can I go about this? Ideal example - Anthony Joshua is around my height and 18 stone but built that would be an aim.[/FONT]

Your not going to get there in a couple of months. It is most likely going to be a multi year program you will have to follow to get there and instead of looking at how to get around the gym you need to first learn how to get around the kitchen. Even taking PED's it is not going to be a fast process to meet your goal.

[FONT=&quot]I'm 6'4, 260 lbs. I can't figure out how to go about the gym. I wouldn't say I'm fat but I'm not skinny, kinda in between.
I want to be big and lift heavy but also lose some fat around my midsection, how can I go about this? Ideal example - Anthony Joshua is around my height and 18 stone but built that would be an aim.[/FONT]

you can lift heavy and do a lot of cardio so you can get bigger and leaner both
step by step

Top Bottom