Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I broke the 500 pound DEADLIFT barrier!!!! FINALLY VIDEO attached

I weight 209 with workout clothes on. It wasnt "easy" per say but it was surprising easier than I thought. I really am going to go big in two weeks im thinking 550x1. That may be pushing the envelope but w/e Im gonna mentally prep for that.

Yelling at me doesn't really do it....I imagine Al Pacinos infamous speech in my head and that preps me for something heavy....I imagine that if never lift again atleast I know I finished with everything I had.....popcorn sounds good actually haha with extra butter!! Yummy

Pulling 500 at 54 is more impressive.

That said Kings vid is great cuz the potential for a huge deadlift in the future is there.

One minor note kings. Try to push your ass forward as the bar is passing your knees on the way up. It will help your lockout.

Pulling 500 at 54 is more impressive.

That said Kings vid is great cuz the potential for a huge deadlift in the future is there.

One minor note kings. Try to push your ass forward as the bar is passing your knees on the way up. It will help your lockout.

I completely agree thats badass at 54.....

Thanks ghetto, im gonna work on that I watched that video a few times and really see what your saying. Look for future vids, Im forsure going to fix that best I can.

Top Bottom