Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am having trouble with my pecs.

JackDiesel

I train them out as hard as I can, but I get nothing back. They look good for a day or two, but flatten out by the third day. What am i doing wrong

Twice a week:
12 10 8
Incline bench

pec dec

machine flat bench

decline

I use weights that i can handle. I dont try to overdo it. Should I be hitting failure on the last set?
anybody?

How long have you been training?
What is your diet?
What are your stats?

Besides that info...

1. You don't need to train any bodypart more than 1/week.

2. You aren't going to see results overnight, especially in your chest. It takes time.

3. You need to lift heavy, and correctly so you are not using your delts and tri's too much.

4. What exactly are you trying to make them look like?Sounds like you've been looking at mags and what to make your chest look like the pro's...it ain't going to happen. At least not for a long time and a lot of drugs.

5. DO a warm up set or 2. THen 3 or 4 working sets as heavy as you can. Inclines are good to start with!! good job...but going to the pec dec isn't really great second. I'd either do incline DB or flat DB or flat bench next. I don't think you need dclines at this point...but do them 3rd if you must, and finish with pec dec....a couple of good sets of 15-25 to get a pump. You could also try pullovers to stretch the chest out and get overall development.

Good Luck

STICK WITH THE BASIC COMPOUND MOVEMENTS, ALSO I'D WORK THE CHEST OR ANY BODY PART 1 TIME A WEEK.
YOU COULD TRY THIS
4 SETS FLAT BENCH PRESSES 6-8 REPS
4 SETS INCLINE BENCH 8-10 REPS
ALTERNATE FLAT AND INCLINE DUMBELLS 4 SETS 8-10 REPS TO FAILURE AND THREE SETS OF CABLE FLYS 8-10 REPS, YOUR CHEST SHOULD BE SORE FOR DAYS BRO..
WITH THIS , JUST MY .02 CENTS THOU...:cool:

IF IT'S LOOKING FLAT,THEN THIS HAS TO DO W/ YOUR DIET AND NOT TOO MUCH ON TRAINING...ARE YOU GETTING ENUFF CARBS ON ARE YOU ON A KETO OR SOMETHING OF THAT NATURE.WHEN ONE SEEMS DEPLETED,IT'S BASICALLY BECAUSE THE TRAINEE IS DEPRIVING HIMSELF OF CARBS...COULD IT BE???:confused:

I agree, you shouldnt flatten out by the third day. If you are on low carbs, you will seem to, becuase your pecs wont be holding as much water in the cells. Another thing is that sometimes we get a good pump and look great, but as that goes away and the edema- swelling, goes away we seem to flatten out. If you wait a few more days, they will seem to fill back out.

I don't agree w\ training a body part once a week. I
just started a 6 wk plan that trains every body part
twice a week and I'm getting stronger then ever.
But that is me. However I do agree w\ the carb issue.
It definitely sounds like your carbs are way low.
make sure your getting the right balance of carbs and
protein. As far as your work out goes if your not lifting
heavy and w\ good form your not going to get the results you desire.

"LIFT HARD STAY HARD":kaioken:

Top Bottom