Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am eating twice a day still cant lose weight

How are you timing your meals? I only eat two "meals" per day, but I eat a lot of calories. I fast from 8pm until 12pm. Once I break my fast, I eat all of the calories I need based on my goals in that 8 hour window. I can bulk or cut while doing this. Intermittent fasting keeps my body burning fat as fuel much more efficiently.

bingo:

the snacking throughout the day and eating too late while watching tv every night is what is making america so fat

if people compressed their meals into just 2 or 3 HEALTHY WHOLE FOOD meals tops it would reverse obesity. also look at all the shit that is put into our foods.. the sugars, oils, preservatives.

i highly recommend reading Jason Fungs book on obesity, it is excellent

the reason IF works so well is you are keeping insulin low for most of the day, hence your body won't be storing fat

Eat fewer carbs and more proteins and vegetables. As someone mentioned before devote all that food on 5-6 meals and drink water as well. Also, keep doing cardio and you will lose weight for sure.

brother you are right, and i know you are a jacked MFer, but we aren't talking about what a bodybuilder should eat. that is a different topic

we are talking about what someone who is fat should eat. i have no doubt that the 6 meal a day chicken/rice/brocolli diet works perfect for a meathead with great genetics who is using roids. but for the avg american it won't work.

the thing is if the OP ate what ronnie coleman ate he would simply get fat. so would 99% of us mere mortals.

think about it this way 50 years ago americans ate 2 meals a day, MAYBE 3 at most. there was no snacking. and barely anyone was obese.

now kids are taught to eat breakfast or else, schools make them take a snack to school, they eat lunch, they eat another snack, and they come home and parents get them a big dinner. that is 5-6 meals. and what is the result? we have kids getting type 2 diabetes when 50 years ago it never even existed.

and the kicker is we exercise more than any other country in the world by far. we got a gym on every corner, kids are in sports, adults walk/jog in every neighborhood. so we can't blame lack of exercise. it is 100% how we are eating
'

No argument that the food we eat matters. 5-6 of the RIGHT meals.

And I'm not jacked anymore :(

when I switched over to 6 meals a day I lost about 5lbs the first week at 3300 cals.
I also cut out all breads, sugars, dairy and sodium other than what is naturally occurring in my beef. Week 2-3 I leveled off and continued to lean out. The body thinks its not getting more food so it tries to store for later the nutrients from your two meals.

The body thinks its not getting more food so it tries to store for later the nutrients from your two meals.

huge myth

what happens when you eat frequent meals like that is your body spits out a lot of insulin, which causes your body to store fat

the reason you lost weight wasn't due to eating more meals, it was because you ate the RIGHT FOODS which didn't cause a huge insulin response

Top Bottom