Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hypertrophy on first week of gym

rufaiizapata

Hi guys next week will be my first time at the gym ever, I'm 19 years old and I wonder if Hypertrophy training is recommendable the first week of training of should I start easy with light weights, thank you.

Hi guys next week will be my first time at the gym ever, I'm 19 years old and I wonder if Hypertrophy training is recommendable the first week of training of should I start easy with light weights, thank you.

i think one theory behind the hst makes some good sense for a newbie. the theory being the start with lighter weights gives your connective tissues (which maybe are lacking in the conditioning and knowledge in technique for a new lifter) a chance to condition properly before taking on heavier weights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will have those beginner gains no matter what kind of training you do. I would recommend learning how to do the compound lifts properly though. Don't be one of those guys doing bicep curls in the mirror. Learn proper form on bench press, squats, deadlifts, military press, dips, pullups, rows.

Top Bottom