Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hurt my arm arm wrestling!

michaelt

i know! im young and dumb, and was arm wrestling this nephlem, As i was trying with all my might to defeat him, my elbow 'cracked' , i literally and the people around me heard it crack. i kept going but the pain was bad, and i kept thinking aboutt he video i saw where the guy broke his arm while arm wrestling, so i stopped. Right away my arm and hand went tingly and was sore and today my elbow, on the inside is super sore and its hard to extend my arm all the way. Whats it most likely i did to it? and How long should it take to heal? i dotn want this to inpede too much on my lifts. Should i put ice on it and take something for the swelling?

thats what my doctor said about my thumb, til he called me back and said it was broke. If it bothers you that much go get an x-ray.

NWinters said:
thats what my doctor said about my thumb, til he called me back and said it was broke. If it bothers you that much go get an x-ray.

good point. I broke my hand years ago putting my fist through a TV set at a trade show. I didn't even know it was broken. My wife kept on me to go in and get it x-rayed. So a couple days later I fianlly went in. I was really surprised to find out it was broken. I never even would have gotten it looked at.

Top Bottom