Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hurt lower back from stretching

123capsule

I was stretching , I was laying on my back and throwing my legs over my body and that's how it happened, it happened 5 days ago and pain is insane, I was wondering if somebody experienced the same and how long did it take for the pain to disappear, how much longer should I wait
if pain doesn't go away and go see a therapist?

you probably pulled a muscle. yes it will take time to get better depending on how bad the tear is

if you tore it too bad you would need surgery, but i doubt you did. muscle tears do heal. try applying heat and ice for the pain

for goodness sakes don't go to a fucking chiropractor.. they deal with BONES, not muscles. you have a muscle injury

Take a little break from training, and give your back some time to get recovered. You don't want to get your injury worse, and the best thing you can do is give it some time for recovery. You will not lose much just because you will not train for several days.

I would book an appointment with a good chiropractor and get x-rays done. You might of thrown out a vertebrae in your lower back.

If the pain has been there for 5 days, I don't think it's just a pulled muscle. It sounds like a spinal issue that needs manual adjustments.

Depending on how bad it is it could take a week or 2. What you want to watch is that it is getting better. If you notice that it is not getting better at all or is getting worse then I would see the doctor. If it is getting better slowly then just give it time.

Top Bottom